By way of introduction

While visiting Fairfield, my parents took Jeremy, my sister, and me out for a very delicious dinner at a restaurant in Napa called Bottega. Before dinner, we wandered through an adjacent store called Napa Style, in search of the same pig bowls that my mother had just gotten for Christmas, and which I got a big kick out of.
Success! There was still a whole table of gold and red pig bowls, from which I adopted a red pig platter. I would like to introduce Reginald, the newest addition to our family. He’s joined by Marvin, the camera-shy small red pig bowl we also adopted that night. Reginald’s inaugural meal was spicy noodle stir fry – which he served with the appropriate level of panache.

1 comment:

  1. SUPER cute. Love them. And I never thought I would say that about a pig.

    ReplyDelete